September 21, 2017
David S. Brown Enterprises, Ltd is seeking a motivated and energetic Bookkeeper to join our growing Accounting team on a part-time basis. Joining our Accounting team can be the start of a rewarding career in property management with the ability for upward mobility for hardworking and dedicated property management professionals. Additionally, our growing portfolio provides the potential for new employment opportunities as new projects under construction are completed.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks- A MUST REQUIREMENT
- Experience in Landscaping Industry a plus
- Time Card Entry
- Pulling down invoices.
- Cash receipt entry
- Bank deposits
- 20-30 hours a week
- Flexible Schedule
For immediate consideration, please contact email@example.com
August 11, 2017
Multi-Facility Company in Owings Mills, MD is seeking Senior Level CPA Accountant with 5 years minimum experience, with 3 of those years being in Public Accounting to oversee the accounting for various operating entities. A qualified candidate will possess strong computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel, and be proficient in various accounting programs including Yardi, Quickbooks and Sawin. The Sr. Accountant will work with a dynamic, professional accounting team who report to the Accounting Manager and CFO of the company. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and analytical thinker who can work through complex problems in order to reach justifiable conclusions to support their team.
- Assist with banking activities; creating ACH Templates, and initiate ACH transactions.
- Analyze monthly financial statements and make proper adjustments.
- Review paid invoices for proper coding
- Prepare daily cash balance worksheet
- Prepare budgets
- Prepare year end work
- Prepare Personal Property Tax Returns
- Other duties may be assigned
- 5 years minimum of accounting experience, with 3 of those years in Public Accounting
- CPA certification highly preferred
- Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in various accounting software, including Yardi, Quickbooks, and Sawin
- Experience in multiple industries is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
For immediate consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in a career opportunity with our company, please enter your contact information and paste in a copy of your cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest.