Pleasant Hill Center is a Class A mixed use office, retail, and flex complex located directly on Red Run Boulevard at Pleasant Hill Road in the heart of the Owings Mills employment area. The project consists of two two-story buildings totaling 135,000 SF. Each building has direct access suites available on both levels. Each suite at Pleasant Hill is equipped with its own direct storefront entry, individual HVAC system, and powder room for maximum tenant control and comfort.
Pleasant Hill Center is situated along Interstate 795 at the planned interchange for Owings Mills New Town. The new interchange will provide access to the interstate system from the residential growth area in New Town and the commercial growth area along Red Run Boulevard.
This Baltimore, Maryland Area Mixed Use Space Features:
- Total of 135,000 SF of retail/office space
- Suite sizes of 1,550 square feet and larger
- Office suites with generous window lines
- 10 foot ceiling heights
- Generous tenant improvement package
- Suites equipped with their own HVAC system
- Direct entrance and individual powder rooms
- Free, onsite, abundant surface parking
- Retail service users onsite