Pleasant Hill Center is a Class A mixed use office,
retail, and flex complex located directly on
Red Run Boulevard at Pleasant Hill Road in
the heart of the Owings Mills employment area. The
project consists of two two-story buildings totaling
135,000 SF. Each building has direct
access suites available on both levels. Each suite
at Pleasant Hill is equipped with its own direct
storefront entry, individual HVAC system,
and powder room for maximum tenant control and comfort.
Hill Center is situated along Interstate
795 at the planned interchange for Owings Mills New Town.
The new interchange will provide
access to the interstate system from the residential
growth area in New Town and the commercial
area along Red Run Boulevard.
10999 Red Run Boulevard features
32,000 square feet of retail space
fronting Pleasant Hill Road at Red Run Boulevard.
Each suite features a direct storefront entrance
and prominent building signage.
This Baltimore, Maryland Area Mixed Use Space Features:
- Total of 32,000 SF of retail space at the corner of Red Run Boulevard and Pleasant Hill Road
- Suite sizes of 1,550 square feet and larger
- 10 foot ceiling heights
- Suites equipped with individual HVAC systems and powder rooms
- Free, onsite, abundant surface parking
- Located on Red Run Boulevard at the proposed New Town exit off Interstate-795