Belair Beltway Plaza is a mixed-use, upscale center featuring 140,000 square feet of retail, office, and medical space in the heart of the established Fullerton / Overlea community. Conveniently located within 1/10 mile of Interstate 695, on Belair Road, the location offers excellent visibility with a traffic count of over 40,000 cars per day. A traffic signal at the Plaza entrance provides easy access from both I-695 and Belair Road. Major national tenants include Carrabas Grill, Verizon, Beltway Movie Theater 6, M&T Bank, LBH Express Care, as well as Mercy Hospital’s 38,000 square foot outpatient medical facility.
In addition to the in-line retail stores and pad retail shopping center spaces, the plaza features, at the southwest corner of the property, a 15,000 sq.ft. two-story office building for both office and medical users with direct entrance suites.
This Baltimore, Maryland Area Mixed Use Space Features:
- Total of 140,000 square feet of retail and office/medical space
- 20,000 square feet of office space in two-story building
- Suite sizes of 638 square feet and larger for office
- Generous tenant improvement packages
- Individual powder room, store front entrance and HVAC system in each space
- Free, onsite, abundant parking surrounding project
- Signage with tremendous visibility on Belair Road for retail tenants
- Over 40,000 cars per day on Belair Road
- Traffic signal at Plaza entrance