The recently renovated Walbert Building is a nine (9) story office tower, originally built in 1930. Located in mid-town Baltimore, the building is within two blocks of metrorail service at Baltimore Penn Station and The Jones Falls Expressway (I-83) and within three (3) blocks of The University of Baltimore.
The building accommodates both smaller to large sized tenants, minimum of 600 square feet. Each suite is equipped with its own HVAC system, and unlike many more modern buildings, the windows are operable for the comfort of each tenant. While the building’s exterior retains its historic architectural style, the interior of the building has been updated and is fully wired to accommodate modern communication requirements.
- Total of 70,000 square feet on nine (9) floors
- Suite sizes of 600 square feet and up to 16,000 sq. ft.
- Generous tenant improvement package
- Suites equipped with their own HVAC system
- Operable windows
- Free, onsite surface parking lot adjacent to building
- Within two (2) blocks of Penn Station
- Within two (2) blocks of The Jones Falls Expressway (I-83)